Welcome to our blog! It's hard to know whether our life is interesting enough to share with the world, but hopefully to those we know and love, it is. Here's also hoping this blog will capture many of the special memories of our family.
Doug and I met in July 2009 at the single's ward in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Doug had just got off his mission in Phoenix, Arizona and I was starting my last year of dental school, having been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints since October 2008. We became friends and started dating on January 2nd 2010. For us at least, the cliche is true that when you know, you know. We got engaged March 12th and married September 4th, so what a year!
As for where we are now, I am in my first year of a 2.5 year pediatric dentistry residency program and Doug is working on his degree in secondary education in Spanish. We should be finishing around the same time and then be finding real jobs somewhere in the US!

No comments:
Post a Comment