Even though my Grandma's 75th Birthday was March 26th, I've decided to post about it now. Mostly because it was only yesterday I uploaded photos from my camera. My grandma (mom's mom) is so wonderful and amazing and it was great to go to Kalamazoo for the weekend to celebrate with my grandparents, aunt/uncle/cousins, and sister, and Doug! It was the first time we'd been back since Christmas, and because my parents are in Florida until next week, we stayed the night at my grandma's house. It was fun but kind of surreal since I hadn't stayed at her house since I was a kid.
Saturday we went to Red Robin for dinner. The funny part was we were there for my grandma's birthday, yet she ordered a pizza off the kid's menu, and didn't even finish it. My sister surprised her with a cake from Boonzaiijer Bakery, a family favorite. Then we played games, went to ours and their church on Sunday, and had lunch before we went home. Fun times!
 |
| My grandpa and grandma at Red Robin |
 |
| My sister Paige and cousin Braxton |
No comments:
Post a Comment