Doug's sister Emily and her sixteen-month-old son Tyler came to visit a couple weeks ago. They stayed for a week and we had lots of fun hanging out with them. We did laser tag, bowling, and went to the zoo. Tyler is such a big boy and so very smart. And he is ahead of the curve for getting teeth, which I of course think is awesome. I think they'll be back again in June for Colby's graduation from high school. I didn't take many pictures, haven't really in general lately, but here's some from the zoo. We went to the Toledo Zoo, which I'd never been to. It was unseasonably cold but not terrible. Unfortunately because of the early season and cold weather, a lot of animals were not out yet or inside. I don't have any pictures of this, but the best part was this one indoor monkey place. There were probably five or so monkeys, not sure what kind, that were going NUTS!!! chasing each other. There were two in particular chasing each other, swinging all around, even up by the ceiling. I'd never seen anything like it.
 |
| Cutie pie Tyler |
 |
| Grandma showing Tyler the bald eagles |
 |
| The gang looking at part of the aviary |
No comments:
Post a Comment