Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I seem to have this habit of letting this blog go and then every post is an update. But hopefully I'll be a little better, because we have the added wonderful news that we are having a baby! And now we are sharing that with the world, so I hope this blog will be a way to share the memories of our growing family. It was actually a main thought of starting this blog. You just never know quite when that good news will come, but we are very happy and feel blessed that is it happening now.
I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and we found out Valentine's Day we are having a boy! Doug and I had decided soon after we got married that we liked the name Douglas Murdock Wrathall III for a boy (Doug decided this in childhood) and Molly for a girl. So we are having our Dougie the third! This boy is going to have so so so many nicknames, just like his daddy. I like thinking of him as Douglas right now. We are due July 13th 2012, a friday!!! If it happens that day, it'll be my new favorite number I think :)
 |
| Sweet baby Douglas III. Sorry for the quality, it's a picture of a picture. |
 |
| 18 weeks, 5 days. Day after we found out we're having a boy. |
Congratulations Jody. So exciting!
ReplyDeleteJody, we are so thrilled for you guys!!! We are coming back for a visit in August or September and we can't wait to meet little Douglas Jr.!!! Oh yay!
ReplyDelete